This product has a minimum quantity of 12 pieces.
Our steel barricade is the classic crowd control, bike-rack-style barricade used by police departments, event organizers, fairs, festivals, stadiums, universities and convention centers everywhere.
Designed to Last
- Interchangeable base/foot for easy storage and repairs
- Hot-dipped galvanized for outdoor use – will not rust or rot.
- Interlocking barricade fencing for perimeter security
- Choice of 2 foot systems
- High gauge tubing for greater durability
Questions? Please call us at 855-481-7500.
Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Height:||with bridge feet - 43 in. / with flat feet - 40 in.|
|Length:||8 ft 4 in|
|Frame material:||38 mm / 1.5 in steel tubing|
|Uprights material:||13 mm / 0.5 in steel tubing|
|Weather resistance:||Hot-dipped galvanizing, inside and out. (Color options get additional powder coating)|
|Max Pallet Load:||Galvanized - 50 / Black or Safety Orange - 40|
|Dimansions:||W 41 in x L 96 in x H 72 in (quantity 50)|
|Empty Pallet Weight:||125 lb|
|Fully Loaded Pallet Weight:||2,325 lb (quantity 50)|
Flat Foot Benefits
- The best choice for situations where pedestrians will be walking or queueing parallel to the barricades.
- Vehicle tires roll over easily without damage to the foot.
- Won't dig in to fragile surfaces.
- Mounting holes allow semi-permanent installation.
Bridge Foot Benefits
- The best choice for situations where people may be pressing up against the barricades.
- More stable on rough, uneven ground.
- Tends to dig in, tends to resist sliding.
In order to give you the lowest possible shipping cost, the best shipping method will be calculated by one of our shipping specialists based on the details of your order.
You may call us at (855) 481-7500 for an exact shipping quote before placing your order. We are happy to take you order over the phone.
Estimated Shipping at Checkout
When you proceed to check out, we will show you an estimated shipping cost based on the weight of your order. After you complete your order, we will contact you by email or by phone with the exact cost of shipping your order before your credit card is charged, and before your order is processed.
We are required to charge sales tax on deliveries to NY, NJ, IL, FL, PA, TX and CA. If your order should be tax exempt, fax or email to us a copy of your tax exemption. Fax: (216) 481-7558 | Email: email@example.com